Saturday, July 30, 2005

IOL: Mugabe is another Idi Amin, says Uganda

COMMUNIST HATE SPEECH

Communist dictator, Robert Mugabe, who came to power in Zimbabwe in 1980 after a vicious civil war, has publicly proclaimed: “Farmers are enemies of the state!”; “We have degrees in violence”; “What Hitler did to the Jews, I will do to the Whites - tenfold!”; “I will be a Black Hitler – tenfold!”; “The Revolution is yet to be concluded…we have set the rules!…those farmers who resist will die!”

I could have swore that about a month ago there was a concert called Live Aid...was this concert suppossed to address the problems Africa is facing regarding its poverty. Funny I did not hear any mention of Rhodesia..oh excuse me Zimbabwe, and how Mugabe has destroyed this once prosperous nation in Africa. I bet I won't be hearing how brutal and evil this country is from lefties, especially some Canadians, who love to hate the United States(do not misunderstand me, I like Canada but boy, you have some crazies out-there!)

IOL: Mugabe is another Idi Amin, says Uganda

No comments: